There’s so much I complain about as a parent… waking up extra early, getting to bed extra late, worry extra hard about $ and making extra moves to be a little more stable.
I decided it’s time to celebrate the life of a parent a little… with GIFs nonetheless.
1) When you get home after your spouse and Dinner is already ready.
2) When you get the kids to sleep before 8:30pm.
3) When the house is silent – and nothing is being broken, destroyed or hidden.
4) When you calmly silence a tantrum in public.
5) When your child says Please AND Thank You.
6) When your weekend is meltdown free.
7) When you cook a new healthy dinner and your kid(s) LOVE it.
8) When your kid(s) wear a white shirt to school and there’s no stain when you pick them up.
9) When you get the kid(s) ready and dropped off in the morning without sweating off your makeup.
10) When it’s Friday and laundry baskets are empty.
And one last one…
How I feel when you share this!